Held at the Hilton Park Lane hotel, the luncheon was attended by 700 of the UK’s top estate and letting agents and suppliers to the property industry. Celebrating their 11th year, the ESTAS are the only industry awards purely based on votes from buyers, sellers and landlords.
The annual awards recognise branches best work across the UK and acknowledge outstanding customer service, it is the biggest consumer survey of its kind. Hundreds of agents across the nation took part, with over 32,000 questionnaires completed by customers during the competition period. Customers were asked to vote for estate and letting agents based on their personal experience throughout 2013.
Commenting on this amazing achievement, Nick Dunning, Group Commercial Director, Countrywide Residential Lettings, said: “It is important to us to ensure that our customers feel valued and satisfied with the service they receive. We are delighted to win these awards which are voted by our customers and are testament to the hard work of our letting agents across the UK and the customer service they provide.”
In total Countrywide won 18 awards on the day, across both estate and letting agents categories, with 10 of those being awarded to various lettings branches across the UK. Including regional awards for the following branches:
- Ashton Burkinshaw Lettings Maidstone – South East (East) – Bronze
- Bridgfords Lettings Chorley – North West (North) – Gold
- Bridgfords Lettings Darlington – North East – Gold
- Bridgfords Lettings Preston Bryony Kilpatrick – North West (North) – Bronze
- Bridgfords Lettings South Shields – North East – Silver
- Bridgfords Lettings Washington – North East – Bronze
- Entwistle Green Lettings Blackpool – North West (North) – Silver
- Fulfords Lettings Exeter City Centre – South West (West )- Gold
- Russells Lettings Cambridge – East of England – Bronze
- Taylors Lettings Portishead – South West (East) – Silver