When it comes to letting property working with the right agent who understands your strategy can ensure your properties are occupied by reliable trustworthy tenants, rental returns are maximised and disputes and maintenance problems are kept to a minimum.
If you are thinking of becoming a landlord, or if your current lettings strategy needs an overhaul, the agency you choose could have a significant impact on your success.
The number of tenants the agency has registered, the methods they use to promote your property, the tenant checks it employs and it’s property management packages are all important considerations. Add to this the importance of local market knowledge and the backing of a large network, and you have a comprehensive list of criteria to assess each agency against.
At Countrywide our network of branches registered a record 480,000 applicants in 2014 and with 7 tenants registered for every one of our rental properties our agents are well placed to provide you with a healthy selection of tenants for each of your rentals. This combined with the fact that we ensure our client’s properties appear on the UK’s leading property portals ensure that we are superbly placed to generate maximum interest for every rental, the success of this strategy speaks for itself and we are proud to report that across the Countrywide group of letting agents we let a property every 3 minutes!
– 8 lettings agency of the year awards in the last 6 years
– Our network of branches registered 480,000 applicants last year
– One property let every 3 minutes
– 7 tenants registered for every one of our rental properties
– 97% average occupancy rate on our properties
– Landlord zone providing access to property information 24 / 7 .
– 97% coverage on the UK’s most visited property websites.
– Access to the UK’s Largest Lettings index every month
With statics like these look no further than a Countrywide agent to help you get on the path to landlord success.